- One entry per prize, per person.
- Giveaways are open to residents of Canada excepting residents of Québec. The Word On The Street’s employees and board members are not eligible.
- An entrant’s name will be randomly drawn using a number generator by The Word On The Street staff.
- Names will be drawn from a list of current Weekly Feature newsletter subscribers on Friday April 30, 2021 at 12PM ET.
- The entrant whose name is drawn will be emailed by The Word On The Street staff as soon as reasonably possible after the giveaway closes.
- No purchase or log-in is necessary to enter the giveaway.
- The approximate prize value is $100 worth of books.
- The odds of winning a book pack will depend on the number of signups received.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
If you have any questions about the above rules, the giveaway, or the WOTS Weekly Features, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org